I’ve been buying a TON of berries from the market lately. Spring just gets me so obsessed with eating fresh berries – it’s like a drought has ended! Berry Banana Bread has been constantly in my oven lately and Raspberry Gin Fizzes are on constant rotation in my belly 😉
So let’s keep the love affair with berries rolling and dish up a super healthy RASPBERRY breakfast! These beautiful pink nuggets are stirred in with chia seeds and milk to create a simple and nutritious Raspberry Chia Pudding.
Chia Pudding is the perfect lazyperson’s breakfast because it is:
- super duper healthy (chia seeds are packed full of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calcium)
- low effort (literally you dump all the ingredients into a mason jar and shake)
- quick (make it the night before and grab it out of the fridge in the morning)
- portable (throw the mason jar into your bag and bring it anywhere)
- filling (chia seeds control your appetite)