Creamy Scrambled Egg Breakfast Sandwiches combine all the BEST breakfast things:
- Croissants: I should have been born in France. I love croissants, baguettes, wine… – so French, right?! 😉 Give me a straight-up flaky, buttery, croissant and I will be the happiest girl alive. (It’s on my bucket list to bake perfect croissants one day. Unfortunately that day is not here. Yet.)
- Eggs: If I could only eat one food for life, it would be eggs. They are so versatile! They are so yummy! And the Creamy Scrambled Eggs I’m using here are the recipe that changed my life. (I’m serious.)
- Avocado: Who doesn’t love avocado? What more needs to be said? Single-handedly keeping the California avocado growers in business over here.
So. Take a flaky croissant, fluffy scrambled eggs, and slices of rich avocado, pair it with a few leaves of butter lettuce (I’ve used the lettuce from our garden!) and you have one helluva breakfast sandwich.
Summer meals are meant to be eaten outside – take a few of these breakfast sandwiches onto your patio with a mug of hot coffee – or better yet, wrap one up and take it down to the beach and watch the sun rise.
- 1 recipe Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 1 croissant
- slices of avocado
- butter lettuce leaves
- salt and pepper
- Slice croissant in half. Layer slices of avocado, scrambled eggs, crack fresh salt and pepper, and then butter lettuce. Finish with top-half of croissant.
My recipe for Fluffy Scrambled Eggs.